Please take a minute to read our Store Exchange and Return Policy:
- All items can be exchanged or returned within 30 days from the date you receive it for a refund of the price of the item including taxes excluding shipping charges. Please email us for a Return/Exchange form as this must accompany your Return/Exchange. Merchandise received without this form will take additional time processing the return.
- You must promptly inform us about any defects, damages, or shortage within 5 days from receipt of your order otherwise your order will be considered final and complete.
- Returns outside of the 30 day time frame may be accepted at the discretion of The Counties of Ireland and may only be refunded as a store credit or website credit. Please contact us if you are outside of the 30 day time frame.
- All merchandise must be returned unused, unworn and unwashed. Condition of the merchandise is at the discretion of The Counties of Ireland. Please take care in packaging any return. If item arrives broken or damaged, it will be customers responsibility to file claim with shipping agent.
- Original tags must be left on! Please note that if the tags are removed the item may not be returned or exchanged! If we receive a returned item without tags, the package will be returned to you, and The Counties of Ireland will notify you via email.
- Fragrances, bath products and soaps can only be returned and/or exchanged if they are unopened and unused. Condition of the merchandise is at the discretion of The Counties of Ireland.
- All final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. If we receive a returned final sale item, the package will be returned to you, and The Counties of Ireland will notify you via email. No refund will be issued.
- All Jewelry must be returned in its original box.
- Items must be accompanied by the sales or gift receipt and the Exchange/Return form. Please email us for these forms.
- Expenses for shipping the merchandise back are paid for by the customer.
- Personalized or Special Order merchandise are final sale and therefore can not be returned.
- If any of the above conditions do not apply, merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged. If you have any questions, please let us know.
To Exchange or Return:
- Please email us for a Exchange/Return form.
- Please fill out in BLOCK CAPITALS the Exchange/Return form in full, including your order number, and include with it the original sales receipt and enclose these with the package. Filling forms out incompletely will slow down the process of your return and/or exchange.
- We recommend using UPS, USPS or another tracking service to return any packages as The Counties of Ireland is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
- Send it to the following address:
The Counties of Ireland
77 Third Street
Troy, New York 12180
- Your new item will be shipped out once the returned item has been received and processed.
- Your credit card will be credited upon receipt of the returned items.
- Credit card returns can only be refunded onto the original card used.
- We refund the price of the item, including any taxes, but not shipping costs.
Any questions you might have about our Return/Exhange Policy, you can call us at 518-687-0054 or email at email@example.com. We are more then happy to help!